Announcing Inaugural CRI National Conference: Thriving Communities, Thriving Lives
Calling all leaders, educators, parents, and practitioners of youth building to SAVE THE DATE!
The Community Resiliency Institute will host its 1st annual CRI National Conference at Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa, on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
This event is dedicated to providing education, inspiration, and networking to educators, mental health professionals, community groups, nonprofit organizations, parents, and other leaders dedicated to using research and best practices to grow more resilient youth.
Attendees will walk away with ideas and evidence-based tools to build stronger youth in their personal lives, classrooms, and communities.
This year’s theme is “Engage. Connect. Challenge. Enrich.” The conference will explore how participants and their organizations can be leaders in:
- Engaging youth at home, school, and within the community.
- Connecting youth to trusted adults and building networks within communities to support youth.
- Challenging youth and youth builders to be their best, sharing research, best practices, and stories of success.
- Enriching the whole child by understanding and meeting the needs of mind, body, and spirit.
- Collaborating with and being inspired by like-minded youth builders who believe in making a bigger positive impact by working together.
Note to participants: We look forward to bringing youth building to LIFE, supporting you in learning about and implementing best practices in both your personal and organizational life!
Interested in presenting a workshop? Apply Here. (SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!).
Interested in partnering as a sponsor or have other inquiries about the conference? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 319-362-5433.
We look forward to gathering with youth builders to grow collaborations, ideas, and toolboxes toward saving and strengthening youth!