Announcing Inaugural Thriving Youth Conference
Calling all leaders, educators, parents, and practitioners of youth building to SAVE THE DATE!
The Community Resiliency Project will host its 1st annual Thriving Youth Conference at Cornell College, Mount Vernon, Iowa, on Thursday, September 25, 2014.
This event is dedicated to providing education, inspiration, and networking to educators, mental health professionals, community groups, nonprofit organizations, parents, and other leaders dedicated to using research and best practices to grow more resilient youth.
Attendees will walk away with ideas and evidence-based tools to build stronger youth in their personal lives, classrooms, and communities.
This year’s theme is “Engage. Connect. Challenge. Enrich.” The conference will explore how participants and their organizations can be leaders in:
- Engaging youth at home, school, and within the community.
- Connecting youth to trusted adults and building networks within communities to support youth.
- Challenging youth and youth builders to be their best, sharing research, best practices, and stories of success.
- Enriching the whole child by understanding and meeting the needs of mind, body, and spirit.
- Collaborating with and being inspired by like-minded youth builders who believe in making a bigger positive impact by working together.
Note to participants: We look forward to bringing youth building to LIFE, supporting you in learning about and implementing best practices in both your personal and organizational life!
Interested in presenting a workshop? Apply Here. (Deadline is April 30, 2014 – act now!).
Interested in partnering as a sponsor or have other inquiries about the conference? Contact email@example.com or phone 319-362-5433.
We look forward to gathering with youth builders to grow collaborations, ideas, and toolboxes toward saving and strengthening youth!